* Identify business challenges and develop courses of action to resolve challenges using analysis
to make strategic or tactical recommendations.
* Perform modeling/analytics to assist with alignment and integration of reform efforts across
the Security, Suitability and Credentialing (SSC) community.
* Apply decision making, problem solving, conceptual thinking, and quantitative analysis skills
to implement reform solutions.
* Implement problem frameworks to address SSC reform priorities. Develop hypotheses, analyze and
test solutions, perform operational feasibility assessments, support implementation efforts and
develop monitoring plans to track progress.
* Analyze business operations and processes of business units to understand procedures,
information flows and handoffs, decisions, communications pathways and more.
* Prepare written and oral communications, participate in strategic planning sessions with
interagency stakeholders and drive agreement through intellect, interpersonal and negotiation
* Develop user story and requirements-related documentation, including architecture diagrams,
process flows and other information or processes used describe system changes for development.
* Perform end-to-end cross-discipline analysis throughout software development lifecycles.
* Collaborate with counterparts in IT (project, development, QA managers) and development
resources to create and validate business requirements and project specification documents.
The ideal candidate possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high
impact assignments. Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and
recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success. Functions as a technical
expert across multiple project assignments. May supervise others. Typically possess ten to twenty
years of experience in the field. Often possesses a relevant advanced degree or professional
Security Clearance Requirement: Must qualify for a Public Trust clearance.