The contractor shall provide qualified, experienced and skilled employees that meet the Administrative Assistant I labor duty category. The Contractor support personnel must have experience in performing administrative duties in an office setting, and must be proficient in using computer equipment and software (e.g., Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word). Must have excellent verbal, telephone and written communication skills. The support personnel shall be able to work well with Senior Executives, Managers and staff and have experience communicating with the public. The support personnel shall have experience writing standard office correspondence and knowledge of paper and electronic office filing systems. In addition, the contractor personnel shall possess the qulifications listed below in the Required Skills and Experience section to successfully perform each of the duties as also outlined below.
- Performs routine clerical, reception, administrative and secretarial duties for the division or office requiring minimal tasking by division personnel.
- Uses computer and software applications to accurately type and edit basic correspondence; enter data; retrieve data; search databases; conduct research; create documents; and send emails.
- Processes, routes and files correspondence, documents, and tips, complaints, and inquiries by the public
- Completes DoD, DON and CNMOC forms for the division to include: time and attendance forms, visitor access requests, desktop publication requests, facilities requests, or office supplies and maintenance needs requests.
- Answers and routes telephone calls: appropriately greets caller, records accurate messages, and documents questions or needed follow-up and communicates this to division personnel.
- Assists the public and/or employees at front reception counter: appropriately greets visitors; answers routine questions; locates documents and files.
- Arranges video conference meetings and technology set up, and arranges appropriate CNMOC IT support for teleconferences and video teleconferencing.
- Processes, sorts, and delivers incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prints, copies, faxes, scans, assembles, distributes and files documents and maintains files.
- Schedules appointments and maintains monthly calendar; schedules meetings and meeting rooms.
- Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare meeting schedules; attends meetings to record meeting minutes.
- Maintains and organizes supplies; maintains and stocks office and equipment, as approved by division supervisor.
- Interacts with other CNMOC offices, divisions and outside organizations to obtain and provide information tasked to the contractor either by the COR or by the TA.
- From information provided by CNMOC personnel, prepares communications and arranges for dissemination of agendas.
- Reviews and proofreads work products to ensure highest level of quality.
- 1-2 years of Administrative Assistant experience
- Experience with brokerage/securities firms a plus
- HS diploma required. 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associate’s Degree a plus
- Basic experience with Microsoft Office Suite software (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and devices (e.g., iPhone).
- Previous telephone, scheduling and travel management experience preferred
- Functional communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills a must
- Customer service skills
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable who can thrive in a fast paced environment
- Good listening and comprehension skills
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with individuals and groups.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to critical project timelines.
- Ability to take direction and seek help when needed.
CANDIDATES MUST HOLD A CURRENT DoD SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE